20.10.11

tHis iS my pLaCE

  ...WeLCoMe!
this is the space where I will share my ilustration, pictures, work, thoughts.
Outside: rain, trees, leaves floating in the wind.
Inside: cup of tea, sweet meringues, coloured pencils around my sketchbooks.
Time for new ideas.
It's nice here...

{ ... benvenuti! questo e' il luogo dove condividero' le mie illustrazioni, fotografie, lavori, pensieri.
Fuori: pioggia, alberi, foglie che volano nel vento.
Dentro: tazza di the, meringhe dolci, penne colorate intorno ai miei sketchbooks.
E' tempo per nuove idee.
E' bello qui... }
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...