8.11.11

iN tHe gArden






















Today was supposed to be a working day, I felt so much for illustration work, instead I worked in the garden. Soon we'll have to change it -due to a technical problem- so all plants need a new location and ground will disappear from it. I allready feel nostalgy for my old garden, I had wonderful moments here, enjoying coffee breaks, reading in the sun. But I must prepare myself to welcome the new one. Lots of work ahead though.

{ Oggi avrei dovuto lavorare, ero in vena per proseguire le mie illustrazioni, invece ho lavorato in giardino. Presto dovremo cambiarlo -a causa di un problemo tecnico- quindi tutte le piante necessitano di una nuova sistemazione e tutta la terra sara' rimossa. Sento gia' nostalgia per il mio vecchio giardino, ho avuto splendidi momenti qui: meravigliose pause caffe e ore di lettura tra le mie piante. Ma mi devo preparare a dare il benvenuto a quello nuovo. Ci sono ancora molte ore di lavoro davanti pero'... }

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...