16.4.12

REad U a stORy

Little E is not someone for pictures, so i felt really lucky to catch him in such a special moment without him noticing. He was sitting in the stair landing near to the books' corner, took one out and pretended he was reading, speaking loud words of a story he made up on the moment. Simply A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.
I do love to see he's attracted by books and the written word. 
I truly hope he'll love reading as much as I do and will do all in my power to inspire him in this direction.

{ Il piccolo E non e' certo uno che posa volentieri per le mie foto, quindi mi sono sentita davvero fortunata a catturarlo senza che se ne accorgesse in un momento cosi speciale. Seduto sulle scale vicino ai libri, ne aveva preso uno e fingeva di leggere parlando ad alta voce inventandosi una storia li per li. Semplicemente A.D.O.R.A.B.I.L.E. 
Amo vedere che e' attratto dai libri e dalla parola scritta. 
Spero davvero amera' leggere quanto me e faro' di tutto per ispirarlo in quella direzione. }

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...