29.3.13

BOOKS AND TULIPS













I have seen interesting exhibitions lately that I was not able to share on the blog yet. I'll start with the most recent one: Bologna Children's book fair I visited yesterday with my friends Giusi and Cristina. 
It was the fair last day and sadly many stands where closing. Nevertheless the full immersion in a sea of colors, people, editors, illlustrators/illustations and lovely children books was very well worth it.
One could loose oneself in there for ages, so a lot of time, a huge bag to collect materials and good will for long walks and standing time is needed.

The pictures you see here are not all good -I admit it- I share them purely out of sentimental reasons. Next year I must take Mrs Canon with me, for better results.
The day ended with a lovely surprise: I was given a huge bouquet of gorgeous flowers by a Dutch pubblisher Walking with it made taking pictures with my phone unbereable. But hey, are those flowers not gorgeous? It's such a joy to have them (split in two vases) in my home now.

Come and see the Children's book fair in 2013 if you can. Every year the fair hosts a illustration contest and this year, in occasion of its 50th anniversary, there was a special exhibition dedicated to Swedish illustrations. Lovely.







|||


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...