28.3.14

BOLOGNA CHILDREN'S BOOK FAIR 2014

A beautiful afternoon spent in my town at the Children's Book Fair.
Sometimes it's really nice here you know :-)
A few noteworthy things made my day:
> Ugo Fontana drawings where shown at the fair. Therefore I had the chance to see for real the originals of the one and only survived illustrated book from my youth by him: Grandi Regine.

> find the beautiful work Gelatology by Studiofludd among the winning illustrators of this 2014 edition. Remember I posted about them here? If you happen to be around they have an exhibition from 26th March to 8th April, c/o Inuit Bookshop, via Petroni 19/c Bologna. Read more about it here. I am planning to go.

Walking on a beautiful floor -me taking the picture but not on the picture, by the way. The amazing pattern comes from one illustration by 2013 winner Satoe Tone from Japan. 

> Enjoyed lots of new published reading material from all over the world.


> Discovered Zhila Hodaee from Iran -also one of 2014 illustrators contest finalists. 


Wanna know who the actual winner is? Look here. 


> See+touch books of some very good publishers such as Orecchio Acerbo e Topi Pittori, and many others. Naturally I did buy a few new lovely pieces that I will be very happy to talk about here another time.

See you all soon then. Wish you all an happy weekend.






|||




No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...