7.9.12

baCK soOn


+ I am going to take a break.
I will be happily continue instagramming: @itsnicehere is my name -should you miss me a little and like to follow me there.
+Did I mention before how much I like Instagram? It's so great communicating just through pictures with the minimum amount of words. Also I love the way I collect simple moments of everydaylife with it even more than what I was doing before [and that was not little, believe me].

See you soon in a week time. I will miss you.





............................................................................................................................

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're enjoying your break!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enjoy it - it was unexpected - but I can't wait to be back and will do it shortly. See you soon then

    ReplyDelete

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...