1.9.12

hOMe sWEet HOme

Tomorrow we go back home. Holiday was wonderfully long this year but after being so many days away we miss our nest. Something else is kicking in: I cannot wait to work on some projects around the house that I never came round to finish. I live in that house for 6 years now but it's an on-going process, it evolves and adjust to our life style constantly, but I've got the feeling it's never finished.
Maybe that's the fun about interior design :-)


Here above from my sketchbook > studies for DesignersBlock (London, 2000).




...



............................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...