12.10.12

HAZY DAy


Ok, I woke up totally exhausted today. Ok, it was a nightmare to get little E. out of bed and to pre-school in time. Ok, it is misty and grey outside plus lot's of work needs to be done in the house and in my studio.
... Brighten it all up with beautiful hydrangeas, I say.
And here they are, fresh from my favorite florist. She suggested I pair them with few carnations and hoya carnosas. You know what? I feel suddenly a little better :-)

Let's get to work now and... don't forget to enjoy your friday!


. .






............................................................................................................................

1 comment:

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...