2.10.12

LOST

My god, I did loose all nearly-ALL my Amsterdam pictures. A computer download failure.
I am trying my best to recover them but I cannot honestly see much hope.
WHat is left is what's on Instagram already. Not much anyway considering I did not upload any of my woonbeurs pictures {and I need them for work!}.
I am in shock.



The above picture is one of the few survivors.
Hope to update soon with good news.


 




............................................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...