26.11.12

THANKFULLNESS


I have been reading beautiful posts of people celebrating thanksgiving. It's a shame we don't have such a dedicated day here where I live, but no one can stop me from doing it anyway.

Sometimes, when you are tired, when you go through difficult times, when you have to grow up fast and take responsibilities for things you would just run away from, when you are not satisfied with your work or simply are feeling alone and vulnerable it is easy to overlook what you have around, the small and big achievements, the blessing you have.
It's the same for me. But when I take a moment to think better, I realize my life is full of amazing things. 

I am thankful for my beautiful family, the love that kept us together and our wonderful boy.
I am thankful for the beautiful places I have been to, for living abroad and the beautiful people I have met around the world.
Thankful for my creative hands and dreaming spirit.
Thankful for having special persons in my life, even though I sadly lost few too early.
I am thankful to my parents for making me -through good and bad- the person I am today.

There is so much more I am thankful for and I was trying to find pictures for all of them but it is just too complicated ...because they are too many!



Black heart (cards)




.............................................................................................................................





No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...