30.12.12

TOP 10 OF 2012

+ As we approach the end of the year I would like to present its-nice-here readers’ favorite content. This is what has been clicked most, and probably most liked.

++ This year has been all about chosing and developing content and things I wanted to share the most. It is still an on-going project, that I enjoy much and that is rewarding for me.
Thank you all for popping by, for the kind words and for returning.
Regarding myself: trough this blog I met very interesting and special people, something not to take for granted. Can't wait to see what more 2013 will bring.










1.  ana juan





....................................................................................................................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...