1.1.13

NESTING


Like you, I just entered the new year. When I look back, as one does in these cases, I see that my life has developed mostly inside and around my home. Besides the lovely holidays and mini-breaks, I could't really leave for very long. Home is my nest, at the moment.

Looking forward, I have strange feeling. One thing is sure: no new year's resolutions this time. I will simply continue on last year foot steps. I did not accomplish all, but I worked on achieving my goals and that counts.

I did not even want to write about resolutions and propositions, but accidentally came across the idea of a jar > write down good things that happen throughout the year and keep them in a jar. On New Years Eve, open the jar and read all of the lovely things that happened to you during the year. 
I think it will work for me. It'll help me focus on the positive side of life. I need it.  I will do the jar thing.

That is it for now. Happy January everyone!






...........................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...