9.12.13

GREEN INSPIRED | SOLONATURA

illustration by Johanna Concejo via her site

I have finished quite a few interesting projects recently.  
One of them has been working at the concept and the logotype for SoloNatura -a lovely shop that sells exclusively 100% bio natural products, all carefully and thoughtfully selected by the owner Maria Antonietta. SoloNatura finally opened last month. The selection offered is excellent: ethical, respectful of the environment as well as of even the most delicate skin.

Looking at the printed design, I realize how much the color green was around me at the time when I was designing for SoloNatura. I also came across the enchanting drawing by Johanna Consejo you see above just when I was working at the logo, just perfect.
Impossible not to be inspired right?





|||


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...