29.1.12

FiNAlly to tHE CiNEmA!

Can't tell you how excited I was today, entering an old style cinema after ages (so it feels anyway) I did not go to see a movie. It was Midnight in Paris by Woody Allen: sweet and sentimental, kind of perfect for an un-expectedly free afternoon. Afterwords, capuccino and pastry with my friend and then rush home to cuddle my boy. It was an happy sunday.
{ Non posso descrivervi quanto fossi contenta oggi, entrando in un cinema parrocchiale vecchio stile dopo secoli (cosi sembra a me almeno) in cui non sono andata a vedere un film. Si trattava di Midnight in Paris di Woody Allen: dolce e sentimentale, quasi perfetto per un pomeriggio inaspettatamente libero. Dopo, cappuccino e dolce con la mia amica e di corsa a casa a coccolare il mio bimbo. Domenica felice.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...