8.1.12

i love neW bEginniNgs

An old tradition of mine was to compile a wishlist on the 31st, and open it again the same night of the year after to see what came true. This time I decided to lighten up and live by the moment. Most of all I don't think it's time for taking stocks of things that did not happen in the past. I simply want to enjoy the beginning of the year and the wonderful sense of freshness that it brings. I love new beginnings! Don't you? This time i want to look ahead so here we are my 2012 resolutions:
1 LESS CLUTTER!  I decided i want to get rid of all un necessary stuff. I am plenty of stuff believe me, I love to collect things and I get attached to them. It will be very challanging, nevertheless I feel it's time for new things and order around here. Let's see what I can do in 1 year time.
2 GET MY DESIGN WORK GOING! I am a graphic designer/illustrator who has been into interior design for the past 5 years. Well, I liked it but missed design a lot so I recently decided to got back, set up my own studio and will definitely continue in this direction :-)
3 MORE ART! Ok, I am a mom and starting my own business but I won't pass another year without doing the things I love most so my new year will be full of art exhibitions, musea, movies and theatre, I promise!
..... mmmmm..... they're just 3 resolutions but quite ambitious isn't it?
Wich are yours new resolutions?

{ Una mia tradizione era scrivere una lista di 10 desideri la sera del 31 dicembre, per poi controllare la stessa sera un anno dopo cosa si e' avverato. Questa volta ho deciso di vivere al momento e non ho scritto nessuna lista. Piu' di ogni cosa penso che non sia il momento di fare bilanci su cosa non e' accaduto nel passato. Voglio semplicemente godermi la bellissima sensazione di freschezza che l'inizio di un anno nuovo porta con se. Amo i nuovi inizi, voi no? Questa volta guardero' avanti e quindi ecco qui i miei nuovi propositi per il 2012:
1 LIBERARSI DELL'INUTILE! Ho un anno per eliminare tutto cio' che non e' necessario. Sono piena di cose, credetemi. Amo collezionare oggetti ai quali di solito mi affeziono molto. Questa sara' per me una grande sfida, ma sento che e' ora di cambiare, ora di alleggerirsi. Vedremo cosa riesco a fare in un anno.
2 RITORNO AL DESIGN! Sono una graphic designer/illustratrice che negli ultimi 5 anni si e' occupata di arredamento di interni. Anni piacevoli ma mi mancava molto il mio lavoro di grafica, cosi ho deciso di ritornare a quello su base indipendente e intendo continuare in questa direzione :-)
3 PIU ARTE! Ok sono una mamma in fase di iniziare una propria attivita', ma non passera' un altro anno senza fare le cose che adoro di piu' quindi il 2012 sara' pieno di mostre, film, teatro, lo prometto!
.......mmmmm..... sono solo 3 propositi ma piuttosto impegnativi, non pensate?
Quali sono i vostri nuovi propositi quest'anno? }

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...