26.1.12

THiNgs that mAke me HAppy


I loved them since the first time I saw them, even before knowing they were from one of my favourite designers: Dutch Hella Jongerius. I totally love her unique aesthetic -a fusion of traditional and contemporary, of low and high tech. Vases Ikea PS Jonsberg are now held in my private collection. I especially love the white one because of the delicate flower decoration perforated in the ceramic; I believe it was meant to be embroidered. So, here we go! Today I took out my favourite fluo yarn and started experimenting with it. I like fluo pinks and oranges in combination with off white or light grey. Can't wait to try out different embroidery techniques. I'll show you later the finished work.
 { Mi sono innamorata di loro dal primo momento in cui li ho visti, anche prima di sapere che sono di uno dei miei product designer preferiti: l' Olandese Hella Jongerius. Adoro la sua estetica unica- un'eccellente fusione di tradizionale e contemporaneo. Oggi i vasi IKEA PS Jonsberg fanno parte della mia collezione privata. In particolare mi piace moltissimo quello bianco per il delicato motivo floreale perforato nella ceramica. Credo questo vaso sia nato per essere ricamato. Cosi oggi ho tirato fuori i miei filati fluo preferiti, forbicine, aghi e mi sono messa all'opera. Amo molto rosa e arancio fluo in combinazione con il bianco o il grigio chiaro. Non vedo l'ora di continuare a sperimentare differenti tecniche di ricamo. Prossimamente il lavoro finito. }

You can read more about vases IKEA PS Jonsberg here
Puoi trovare piu' informazioni sui vasi IKEA PS Jonsberg qui

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...