15.5.12

CIRCUS riNg

I had to take pictures of the circus for an assignment. I walked in that environment a little alien to me - as I never liked going to the circus that much - and decided to use black&white film.
Here are some photos I took and developed myself [bliss] of trapeze artists. Strangely enough, I like the graphic quality of black&white for a subject that is usually very very colorful. 


By the way, this was The Russian Circus, in Plymouth-UK. No animal involved in any of the performances, something I truly appreciated.
...here I end with the final somersault from trapeze to the floor, in full glorious color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...