30.5.12

gARden's WiSHes

Some time ago we have been working on a new garden which is nearly finished now. 
Some of the roses are already in bloom, jasmine is smelling like heaven, the purple clematis is running up the entrance arch and it looks already full of buds... but most of all I am waiting for the hydrangeas to show off their -I hope- majestic beauty. 
I have a couple who unfortunately did not flower at all lately, but I recently bought a new one and I can't wait to see its flowers, they should be blue...
What you see here are not pictures of my garden, but some gorgeous hydrangeas I came across walking around. The more I look at them, the more I wish to buy some white ones to add to my collection.
I will post pictures of my garden soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...