2.6.12

bUSy LIke a BEe

I've been busy like a bee lately, and it feels good :-) One of the challenging plans for me was decide hot to develop this blog. I love the way it has become a kind of diary, a record of my family life, my travels and the lovely time I spend with friends. On the other hand I like this blog to be a place where to share my interests and work in a more consistent way. So... my changes are to introduce regular topics.
On top under the header you'll continue to find: about me page, sketchbook page, a collection of posts about inspiration, family life and about analog pictures.
On the side bar some new buttons with the regular topics will appear one by one, as soon as I am ready to introduce them. The Friday appointment will be:

The ones of you who have been following me for a while, do know I love movies. You probably also know that having a little baby-boy forced me to go out less often and definitely not often enough to the cinema. Oh boy I miss it soo much!!! Nevertheless this must change so I promised myself to go at least once a month. Movies are one of my strongest passions: they should make appearance on a regular basis on my blog! And they will!
In my ‘movie Friday’ posts I will share films I love; it might be the last one I just saw at the theatre, or some old movie who changed me forever, or some movie I loved so much that I watched it over and over again.
So see you next friday for our first apointment! Hope you'll enjoy it with me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...