14.6.12

wALked iNto mY ♥

I did not shop much in Holland the past week, but I bought a few lovely things and one of them did make my day. I have a passion for shoes. I could not believe my eyes when I saw this pair of Melissas in a shop I was about to skip: last pair available, bright pink, perfect fit, smelling like candy, even matching my nail polish perfectly and... on sale for a unbelievably low price!!! They were mine in less than 5 minutes from spotting them on the racks.
Sometimes shopping can be just a perfect experience!
Melissa shoes are fun, they express individuality and are extremely comfy (to my surprise actually) and quite an interesting concept of sustainable, affordable design. This brasilian company has brought about a revolution in the style and technology of plastic footwear: shoes are made by eco friendly mono materials that can be easily recicled, 100% material used in production, no waste, no dumping excess in landfills and with no animal products whatsoever. 
Their collections are often the result of interesting partnership with top designers in contemporary fashion. Would I love to have another pair? I guess the Vivian Westwood's Ultragirl Buckle or Ultragirl Stamp or... too many of them to name here.
Check out here wich one you would like for youself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...