17.6.12

bLOg WORthy

Recently I find myself constantly taking pictures of things I see, or of things we do.
More and more living my normal every-day life I find asking myself it this or that thing or would be nice to share on my blog, it has become kind of natural to me. So I mentally scan all my life events asking myself "is it blog worthy?" 9 of 10 I run for the camera and take a shot, if I can.








The thing is: life is blog worthy. The big things as well as the tiny details.
So here some pictures of a set of hand embroidered sheets my mother gave me the other day. It was given to her by my grandmother, they were still in their box with a ribbon on them saying "quality hand embroidery" . After years and years in the closet, they now have a new life on my bed and look lovely! 
[Thanks you mum]
My camera is becoming my best friend.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous19/6/12 14:16

    Mooi! De tantes van opa F in het klooster borduurden vroeger ook.

    ReplyDelete

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...