6.6.12

dUTch bReakFAst -- part I



I love breakfast, it's the one meal I could never do without, and The Netherlands are one of my favorite places where to enjoy it all. We sit all together and take out time to enjoy a large breakfast, with nice bread and lots of fillings to go on top of it.
In Italy it's different, often we enjoy a quick beakfast standing in front of the bar counter. I'd normally have espresso or capuccino with a sweet croissant... mmmm that is nice too but a different kind of pleasure.
I could simply replicate ducht breakfast at home and sometime I do, but somehow it's not the same fun, so let's enjoy it to the full in the coming days.

1. strawberries on toast
2. rusk and jam [dutch rusks are the best! If you never tried them please do, they make all the difference]
3. peanut butter on toast
4. 5. maaslander cheese and stroop (apples and peer syrup)- cheese on toast
6. waffle cookie with coffee (that is not exaclty breakfast material around here but more a coffe-break thing)

6 comments:

  1. I like the strawberries toast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's very delicious :-)))) so nice to find you here ;-)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous7/6/12 13:28

    Che meraviglia!
    buona giornata, allora!!

    un bacio e ci sentiamo al rientro, ciao!

    Stefania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/6/12 17:14

    Jullie worden lekker verwend ;-) Geniet ervan!

    Annelies

    ReplyDelete

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...