7.2.13

A BEAUTIFUL HOTEL














One of he best work trip I remember was in 2008 when I went with colleagues to Sweden to learn more about scandinavian design, furniture, textile and swedish life.
Möckelsnäs Herrgård was a beautiful hotel we stayed in, just for a night before a meeting. We arrived late in the afternoon. I still vividly remember the wonderful relaxing walk in the woods around the place till sunset time. My room was on the top floor of the little house in pictures 2, I loved it. Dinner and breakfast were lovely, as well as the hours spent chatting in the old swedish style areas dedicated to conversation in the main building.

Go there for a nice relaxing weekend if you happen to visit the south of sweden.





|||



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Kim, I hope I can visit it soon, I'd love to travel to that side of the world :-)

    ReplyDelete

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...