13.2.13

EAT, DRINK, BE HAPPY!





Here is another post about Sweden, this time it's a restaurant in Stockholm, Pontus.
A visit to this gorgeous restaurant was part of the same work trip I wrote about not so long ago, when I stayed at the Möckelsnäs Herrgård hotel.
What can I say? One can eat, drink and be happy at Pontus! The place is visually stunning - for someone in love with books as I am - and I have heard it is now even more gorgeous after extensive refurbishment and extension.
Everywhere you look around, you can stear at a books wallpaper for hours, enjoy the intimate curved couches and stunning pictures by great Australian photographer Vee SpeersThe food was excellent (I had fish but the others having meat were equally happy) and so were wines and service. 

I had pictures of my own which unfortunately can not find right now, so I am posting some found on the internet [ 1 | 2 | 3 ]. To appreciate it to the full though, please do navigate inside this great place following this link.
If you ever go there, let me know how it was.

This series of posts about Sweden were inspired by Judith of JOELIX, who's also posting about this great city. Thank you Judith.






|||



No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...