22.2.13

SOME PLACES















Some places stick to your heart from the first moment you see them. It's love at first sight, sort of thing.
It happened for me with Brasserie Vliegerhuis, in Zwolle- NL. Maybe it was the high ceilings, the white big doors and big vases with amazing flower arrangements.
Or maybe it was the big u-shaped wooden table where one can sit and brows a variety of magazines and newspaper while sipping a drink. Maybe it was the art at the walls (every time I go it's a different artist, and very often someone I would buy a piece from). Or the excellent waffles with whipped cream, the fresh mint tea, the lovely details in the choice of cutlery and plates. I just loved the place!

Here you can see pictures of different times when we have been there (I regret a few were taken in poor light conditions and not with my beloved miss Canon). At Brasserie Vliegerhuis I usually went for a coffee break with delicious home-made apple pie or lunch. Did not yet have a 4-course dinner, but it is possible over there. There is also a nice beer garden for warmer days, a variety of rooms for different occasions: ceremonies or high tea with friends as you can see hereIf you happen to be in the area, have a look for yourself.






|||




No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...