29.1.14

VERNICE


Hi! Here above some pictures of the exhibition where 6 works of mine are showing until tomorrow, at the Mediateca. In the poster I designed for it you can read the names of all people exhibiting with me, including my friend Stefania.

I take this opportunity to thank Mr T, my parents, my little one and the friends who joined us at the fine Vernissage and the ones who could not make it that evening but visited the show later on. Well done to all the others taking part to this, and a big thankyou to the photographer Simone Martinetto.
If you don't know his beautiful work yet, have a look here. I love his personal projects as well as his movie's backstage photography and the way he portraits actors. A lovely and interesting insight into the world of cinema I adore.
I am by the way happy to tell you I am joining Simone's next photography course, starting at the end of february.  

Here following 2 works exhibited from my series The absence.












*2013






|||


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...