11.7.12

caMPiNg LiFe [part2]


Hallo everyone! I'm back from my holiday and I missed you! So how are you doing? We are trying to adjust to an extremely hot weather, doing some cleaning etc. The day after holiday is not a favorite of mine, it seems there are so many things to do around the house!
+++ Here are some random pictures from a camping in former east Germany, on the lake Peetzee, not too far from Berlin. It was extremely quiet there. When we arrived I was in the middle of a terrible fever. This day was the first I was able to get out of bed and walk on the beach for a little while. Then we had a lovely strawberry lunch.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/7/12 16:18

    hei!! bentornata!! mi sono mancate un sacco le tue foto.. ;)
    Steffi

    ReplyDelete

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...