14.7.12

mEMorY LAne




... 3 years ago, nearly on the same day, we went to this swimming pool, nearby our house. Little Erik was just 2 months then and my dear friend Lotte came to visit us with her 2 daughters.
+++ I like this swimming pool very much, it's surrounded by hills, grass and trees. If you are lucky, like we were today, the wind blows all day through the willow tree branches and it feels really good laying on your sunbed in their shade. Not much had changed in this place since the time of these pictures.




+++ Today I was thinking a lot about then. We had so much fun together in this place: swam until sunset and had dinner on the spot.  Now watching these pictures I can't believe how tiny Erik was, he has grown so much! and how much time has passed since I last saw my friend. Too much. Miss you Lotte! I must come to Denmark soon and we'll talk for hours and hours.


+++


2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear Stefi
    I am so honoured that you made a blog about our day. And it really was a very special afternoon, that all the 3 of us remember with big joy.
    And yes, it has been too, too long. I really hope we will get to see each other in the near future! And talk for hours and hours. Yesterday night we saw a little film from when Maria was newborn and you and Theo were visiting us. It made me miss you sooooo.... much! We are leaving for Spain ón the 24th. Could we maybe Skype before that?

    Hugs and kisses
    Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am soo happy to find your message here Lotte! I hope to see you soon too, big big hug for now and speak soon. xxx

      Delete

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...