19.7.12

sUMmeR cOLors

... More photos from our vacation. We took lovely day trips to so many nice places and we enjoyed a lot this little city breaks from the quiet green camping life. 
...The best is walking under the sun sharing a box of -known and unknown- forest fruits. Guess who got the best ones?
...The curtains in picture 10 were amazing, I wish the picture showed better the nice hand painted illustration and gold thread embroidery lettering, so sweet.


Erik trotted happily beside us and was quite good in keeping up for such young age. I am glad he likes walking and seems to enjoy exploring new places like mum and dad.
I also must say I am proud some of my love for flowers, gardens and plants seems to have passed on him too. Have you seen how tenderly he put is nose in that red rose? :-)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...