5.7.12

STiLL HEre

+++ Hi, i am not disappeard, just it's kind of hard posting from my i-pad, wich is disappointing because I apparently cannot post pictures from it { if someone knows how to by the way let me know, I would appreciated it a lot }. The ones of you who like to give it a go can try to follow me on instagram. My name there is:


 itsnicehere  
 ++++ ++++ ++   +++   

+++ The great news is: we reached Berlin, yay!!!!
+++ The bad news is: I've been pretty ill, something terrible when you are on holiday and in a dream place you would like to visit by each square cm!!!!


Well, things are gettin better here.
Hope you're having a great summer anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/7/12 20:13

    Balen! Beterschap! Hoop dat je gauw weer opknapt! Annelies

    ReplyDelete

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...