4.12.11

PRepARing pREsENts foR friEnds


I like to give bulbs as present, I love them and I think lovely to plant them without knowing wich flower and wich colour they will turn out to be. Theo brought these direclty from Amsterdam returning from one of his work trips. This year he brought me narcissuses. Time to plant them soon.
{ Mi piace regalare bulbi. Li adoro e penso che sia bellissimo piantarli senza sapere esattamente di quale fiore si tratti e di quale colore. Theo li ha portati direttamente da Amsterdam al ritorno da uno dei suoi viaggi di lavoro. Quest'anno a me invece ha portato un sacco di narcisi. Ora di piantarli al piu' presto! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...