8.6.12

viNtAgE boY




I do not have the pleasure to see my boy playing with my own toys since not much has survived my childwood, but Theo's parents still have few of his old toys which automatically passed to the next generation. On a wooden truck it's even still visible his hand-written name by ball pen. Really sweet for me to see Erik's hand playing with that one. Or looking at him mixing old wooden cubes with new ones when playing with grandad. Despite of he fact I love technology and I am using it daily, when it comesto toys I -all of the sudden- turn into a truly romantic nostalgic girl.
So you can immagine my joy when... guess what? we went to town for some shopping ad Erik asked for a tin whirligig. I could not be more proud of my little vintage boy! (being plenty of time ahead for gameboy-ish things right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...