25.9.12

A TRiP TO THE MaRKET


I can't tell you how much I wish for this to be my local market. That would mean I live in Japan and I could go there for the best fuji apples on earth, or the most wonderful little plants. This market was very beautiful; seen during a very short holiday in 2008.

I miss japan so much. I wonder if life will ever be so kind to me and give me the chance to live there for a while. 







............................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...