3.3.13

GREEN LIVING


Fact 1: I hate plastic.
Fact 2: no matter how hard I try to avoid it, my house seems to be full of plastic garbage.
Fact 3: I love plants.
Fact 4: I'd love the idea of a more sustainable life.

You might have seen this idea few times around, it's not new, I always like it every time I see it. So the point is: why don't i do it?
It can be indoors with herbs for delicious cooking, putdoor to revive a sad wall in the garden, it can be against some window. It is such a nice idea. Looks simple and kind of lovely in a way all simple no-fuss ideas are.
So there you go, instead of throwing away massive amounts of plastic, let's save those bottles, color their caps in a fancy color we like (in case the original is no good), slice them on one side, fill them with ground a little plants, and hang them connected by a colored cord.
Isn't it lovely? Shouldn't we all live a more green life?


{ pictures 1 & 2 from Amsterdam Woonbeurs, 2011 }






|||



No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...