22.6.13

LIFE









         June is about to end, which means the year is half its way. My jar is slowly and beautifully filling up with little colored pieces of papers. I write them, fold them, put them in and close it. In each of them is written something beautiful that has happened to me since the beginning of the year. Whatever happens, small thing as well as more important things. 

A Jar like this one teaches a lot about life. It works tremendously on sad days, or on difficult days. Simply opening it and watch the little papers in there is enough, I don't even need to read them yet. Today I tried to hold them all together in my hand but they are too many already, something that gives me a wonderful feeling.

Love your life.







|||



No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...