7.7.13

UN PAS à LA FOIS




--- image from ---





I'd like to share few pictures of the exhibition about the work Un pas à la fois by Polish illustrator Joanna Concejo -actually living and working in Paris.
The exhibition was held in Bologna last march, sorry I did not get to post about it earlier.
She is  definitely one of my favorite illustrators; I love her poetic drawings, the natural element in her work, the fantastic use of color pencil and graphite, her wonderful imaginary. Hopefully I will be able one day to follow one of her summer illustration courses. This summer she is giving one at La fabbrica delle favole.

The following pictures (not exhibited in the one I have visited) are from her wonderful work The shoes's angel [credits]. An absolute must have, if you ask me.













+++ Follow her fantastic work on her blog +++






|||


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...