12.10.13

A PORTRAIT A WEEK 41/52

A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013

Making pancakes became a well loved activity around here, as you may know already if you saw week 39 photo or if you follow me on Instagram. 
Little E loves it even more now, so I decided to make baking pancakes for breakfast a weekend tradition of the house.   So far we are trying out a different recipe every time. Eventually we'll master our own customized recipe to perfection! Love his little proud face showing me how good he is in sifting or mixing. I also love the idea he will bake delicious pancakes by himself for someone he loves, one day.




                                                                                     { Joining in with Jodi's 52project }



|||



No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...