20.3.15

SOLAR ECLIPSE




Some friends and I had a fun morning today photographing the solar eclipse. We met in the hills near my home with tripods, cameras, special glasses and soldering dark glass-slides for extra protection. It was really fun experimenting with do-it-yourself equipment, exposures and manual focus.
The sky was a little hazy, not too much though. Out of the many pictures I took -even with closed eyes as manual focus was impossible towards the end- these are my favourites.

It is so exciting to watch moon and sun crossing their path in the sky. Do you believe in eclipses having an influence on our mood and body? I am not sure about it. Some people believe it may cause anxiety, bad dreams, uncomfortable feelings, body aches or it might even generate a sudden explosion of creativity.
Well... lets hope for the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...