23.12.12

A TINY PREVIEW








1. Many things are happening here. Last weeks has been full of home craft time and it's great to see maybe little E has got something from mum (not yet the patience I am afraid). This picture was taken by the husband and I love it.
2. Cards. I love writing/sending real paper so the idea is trying to keep Christmas tradition of sending card alive. Well, I wrote many and still am writing, which means some of you will get yours a little late [sorry] but I wrote them with love.
3. Lovely delicious surprise from my friends next door. Sardinian home baked sweets filled with grape must. Aren't they lovely? It looks like they're smiling, and so was I after tasting them.
4. It's time for presents and surprises, so we thought our birds in the garden also deserve special treets. We will let them have a special breakfast tomorrow morning.
5. The book Cicale by Marta Iorio arrived by mail. This was my very special prize=surprise this year. I did not read it yet but just browsing it looks like a little pearl and it deserves a dedicated post, so come back and read some more about it soon.



{ psst: my plans are not to take a break for Christmas, at least I hope to post as much I initially planned. If all goes well this post is a little preview for some of what's to come. Not always easy when little E is on school holiday for the whole week }



...




............................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...