4.12.12

WISH LIST XS



I could not resist the idea of a wish list through the eyes and heart of my little Erik, totally in love with space vessels of all kind, trains and extreme sports ;-) Ok, they are also a little through my eyes I admit it, especially converse all stars shoes and jip&janneke set. 

Black heart (cards)

We are talking about writing a letter to Santa these days, it will be hard decision time for him to pick just one, I can assure you.
I share this Just in case, like me, you have a little boy to surprise for Christmas.

1. lolly [your local candy store]
2. all stars shoes [converse.com]
3. ice skates [hema.nl]
4. astro boy toy
5. jip and janneke table set [hema.nl]
6. cardboard design rocket [cardboard design]
7. mala drawing board [ikea.com]
8. textile rocket [find the pattern here]
9. russian astronaut t-shirts [spread shirt]
10wooden trein set [woodentoyjoy.com]



Black heart (cards)




............................................................................................................................




2 comments:

  1. Erik schrijft: Ik wil een ufo, een trein, een raket.... voglio tutto!!

    ReplyDelete

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...