21.4.13

A PORTRAIT A WEEK 16/52

A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013



Dad's side of the bed is a very special place for E, and the same goes for dad's bedside table drawers, especially when he's not at home.
This morning it was vintage calculator discovery time. Such a symbol of high school times for myself became suddenly an exciting toy. Which of my parent's everyday object was my exciting toy when I was 4? And what will E's child play with, in the future?
Funny how objects do change value and meaning in time.





{ Joining in with Jodi's 52project }




|||


2 comments:

  1. I still try to add numbers that spell a word when you turn the calculator upside down! Lovely picture! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mylittleacorn :-) you reninded me of something I also liked to do a lot :-))

      Delete

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...