4.4.13

CHERRIES TO BE






As I promised, here are pictures of the cherry-tree fields near my home. Next to a red house, there's this little field that I drive by every day, going from home to wherever I need to be. In summer the people living in the red house will sell cherries and apricots along the road, as the wooden board sign says.

I feel no Italian cherry-tree in blossom looks like a Japanese tree. It might be just my personal blind passion for Japan that makes me say so, but I can honestly say you seldom see very old cherry trees here, or so tenderly taken care of like they do over there. Have a look here if you missed my previous post about sakura (cherry blossoms).

Anyway, flowers made their appearance suddenly around here. Lots of blossomed pruned branches were abandoned on the ground under the trees. I will try to take a few tomorrow, hopefully the blossoms will be still intact. Wish me luck :-)







|||


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...