4.12.13

DIY SNOWFLAKES

Yesterday night I played around with my child's beads pyssla and created some snowflakes. I got this idea when we started a project together with beads few days ago -that I will try to share on the blog some time.

These beads snowflakes are very easy to make, inexpensive, and perfect for outdoors.  You can make them all white, colored (pyssla beads do comes in a variety of mixed colors such as red, orange, yellow, purple, pink, white, blue, green, brown and black) or with just a touch of fluorescent colors as I did. 
It's something kids might enjoy doing as well, if they are older than 4 and patient enough.

This morning I tried my flakes on naked branches. Then, just when the frost started vanishing under the sun went back to work, with a hot cup of tea.
I love winter. 






|||


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...