3.5.12

HEALthY mAy

Amanda from herecomesthesun came up with a interesting suggestion: educating ourseves about what we eat, in being active and taking control of our health and fitness [beyond the tight boundaries of dieting]. So I decided to join her and partecipate in Healthy May project.
Together with her and the others taking part, I will be posting once a week (probably on Sunday) with a review of the week I had and splitting it into these categories: food, exercise, goal setting.

I love healthy food in general and eat tons of fruit and vedges, but I am also an icecream, pizza and snacks lover, wich does not help. The most difficult part for me will be going back in an efficient sustainable exercise routine, but a change of life style is needed, this might just be a nice way of doing & sharing it.
so, this is how I'll begin. See you next time in my Healthy May post.

{ Amanda di herecomesthesun propone qualcosa di interessante a cui mi unisco volentieri: educarci ad una alimentazione piu' consapevole, ad essere attivi e riprendere il controllo della nostra salute e fitness condividendo i progressi sul blog. Scrivero' anche io un post sull'andamento della settimana riguardo a questo tema.
Ci rivediamo nel prossimo post di HEalthy May! } 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...