24.5.12

rESoLUtions updATing

Remember my 3 new year's resolutions? You can read more about it here.
More cinema|art + get my business going + get rid of unnecessary stuff!

Nearly half 2012 has passed, time for a little update.
Right away in January I had written my 3 resolutions in the inside cover of my diary, and everytime I do something in one of those areas I glue a little star on it.
It's lovely to see the stars adding up; even if they are not adding up in huge numbers it makes me happy to see I am doing things for myself despite the little time I have and depsite the feeling it hever happens.
Most importantly it builds awareness: each time I open my diary  I have a measurement at a glance of where I have to work harder in order to achieve my goals.
So far I am doing ok in art (visiting exhibitions, musea etc) but need to improve on cinema going and clearing up. About working on my business... I am working on my portfolio and the opening of my shop in the near future. Stay tuned..


+ cinema|art 3+7
++ my own business ?
+++ clearing up 5



No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...