26.8.12

1, 2, 3 !




+++ August is full of celebrations. My mother's, my father's and my own birthday are all in this month, few days apart from eachother. There is usually a lot of cakes, dinners, restaurants, invitations, icecreams, rich breakfasts and fuss going on in these days.
We decided this time to sum it all up in a day at the Ninfa lake again.
I had delicious mushrooms polenta, little E tasted and loved his first time truffle tagliatelle, everyone seemed happy and we topped the day with a toast of local spirits. 
This year the celebration was complete for me as my lovely husband is back from work.

Again we saw horses near the lake and for a while the 3 of us escaped with the cable gondola to an higher spot on the Cimone mountain (1880 mt), leaving my parents to rest on deckchairs for the afternoon.
Ok, it all happened and I could even peacefully enjoy some more chapters of the book I am reading (one I recommend actually), which is definitely wonderful.
One more year is gone.
I am older wiser now.


+++


............................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...