8.10.12

AMSTERDAm | THE APARTMENT

Black heart (cards) Time to tell you a little about my weekend in Amsterdam, started at the airport.

We stayed in a lovely flat (found via airbnb). I definitely recommend this site and the flat in particular. The apartment owner is really super nice, plus the flat was located in the Jordaan, the oldest area of Amsterdam. I did not know it previously but soon found out it's a great place. I would not mind to live there for a while.

We did not spend much time in the flat as we were trying to make the best of the short stay in Amsterdam by walking all over managing to fit in the Furniture Fair, the Foam Gallery, museum area and lots of vintage shops, beer gardens, small galleries and curiosa shops. 
Having said that, it was nice to come back to a very cozy place, where to relax, drink lovely tea and chat some more time before falling asleep exhausted.
Here are few pictures of the flat (from my survivors bunch).

Pictures 5|6 and last one of me were taken by my friend Stefania M. Thanks Stepi for letting me use yours.


Black heart (cards)




............................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...