10.10.12

SNEAK PREVIEw


                 psst...  work in progress at its-nice-here.

I am so excited a new project has come up. I have quite a tight dead line, lots of research and work needs to be done but it's still too early to share it.  I will soon as I can't wait to spell the beans -so to speak. 

Here a little sneak preview. It involves japan, as you might tell.
I will work on something I started more than 20 years ago. The subject always fascinated me but for some reason I did not develop it further. Yesterday I had a chat with someone, did show my work and the whole thing took a new turn.
It's funny how new opportunities do come after difficult times, sometimes.

I will work with new media, something that makes it all more exciting and challenging.
Many nights to come working late? Lots of work for my dear Bialetti coffee pot? All very likely to happen. Stay tuned.


Black heart (cards)




............................................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...