3.10.12

TEA IS READy



I am still working at recovering {maybe} my lost photos and at the same time I'm thinking I can show you what I came back with from the Woonbeurs- and this won't disappear. 
Since seeing it on a magazine, was love at first sight for take-a-bath tea set by Pols Potten. My love was renewed when I met them in real, for sale on a shelf in the furniture fair. What can I say? it was a perfect coincidence.

I wondered how the delicately by-hand painted ladies would look like after pouring tea in the cups. Now I know they look really nice, like floating beings in an immaculate spa resort. A well deserved feeling of relaxation really got into me- just by looking at them. I suggest you serve steaming hot tea in the cups, sip it slowly in a cold afternoon when you feel you deserve a cuddle and perhaps a drop of humor. 

Pols Potten products are clearly rooted in the Dutch design tradition. I love them just as a perfect example of subtle, innovative and quirky design. Take a look at more interesting stuff here.

Well... autumn is at the door and there will be plenty of tea time to enjoy my lovely cups even more in the coming future.



***



............................................................................................................................






4 comments:

  1. I remember these from... somewhere! They are pretty cool! Oh, I wish I had a day off, with a tea bath:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/10/12 14:08

    This is so great, I want one :)
    Elsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/10/12 16:49

    Do you have the co-ordinated tea pot as well? Funny design! Miss Peppa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like them and one day i get them

    ReplyDelete

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...