7.1.13

WIND, SKY & SAND




Hi everyone, I am back from my little break away from home. I went with my little boy on the Adriatic sea, where I spent few days visiting my family (my dad's side). He was there too and we enjoyed some off time together. Here some pictures from the past days. 
We had long walks on the deserted beach. Sometimes on hazy mornings, sometimes just before wonderful sunset time, the blue surrounding us was wonderful and overwhelming. I love going to the seaside on winter days. For a while I like to forget about about the city buzz I normally love. It has definitely been a good beginning for this new year.




...........................................................................................................................................................


2 comments:

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...